CPH:FORUM is closed for submissions for its 2020 edition, taking place March 24-26.
CPH:FORUM is CPH:DOX’s financing and co-production event dedicated to facilitate the development and financing of creative and visually strong film projects with international potential, whether they are features, series or new media projects.
CPH:FORUM is a three-day event taking place 24-26 March 2020. Over the course of the three days, top producers and highly acknowledged directors from all over the world will take the stage to pitch carefully selected projects in different pitch set-ups to an audience of industry professionals, including potential co-production partners, financiers and distributors.
Reflecting the overall profile of CPH:DOX, projects at CPH:FORUM are presented within five main categories:
- FICTIONONFICTION: Challenging works in the hybrid landscape between fiction and non-fiction.
- CINEMA: High-end theatrical feature-length documentaries with international distribution potential.
- F:ACT: Projects bridging the fields of filmmaking, investigative journalism and activism.
- ART: Film projects positioned in the borderland between art and film and screened both within the institution of cinema and that of visual arts.
- SCIENCE: Creative documentary film and new media projects on science and technology.
You can find the selected projects of the 2019 edition below.
Besides project presentations, CPH:FORUM offers tailored one-to-one meetings between the presenting filmmaker teams, interested financiers and co-production partners, in addition to a number of more informal networking events and dinners.
On top, we are proud to present the Eurimages Co-Production Development Award of €15,000 for the events best pitch. Also, we are excited about our continued collaboration with Kickstarter, who will be onboard to provide guidance and promotional support for all film projects that are participating in CPH:FORUM, including campaign strategy and outreach, tailored guidance for specific projects, press support and promotion.
CPH:FORUM is primarily for producers and directors with selected projects and a wide variety of decision makers and stakeholders, interested in active attendance. A limited number of seats are available to professionals who wish to attend the three-day financing event as observers with priority given to producers. You can find more information about application and program below and apply for an accreditation starting from October 15, 2019.
Accreditation: 2.750 DKK (approx. 370 EUR), this includes access to:
- Project presentations
- Tailored match-making (for selected projects)
- Industry networking dinners
- Lunch & coffee during CPH:FORUM
- Access to CPH:MARKET on site (priority given to decision makers) & online
- All regular festival screenings & seminars
- Festival Center & Guest Desk services
- Delegate bag
- CPH:INDUSTRY catalogue
- Profiles and contact information of accredited guests (online guest list)
Accreditation fees are inclusive of VAT (25%).
KEY DATES & DEADLINES
Online submission of projects opens: September 16, 2019
Project application deadline: November 15, 2019 at midnight CET
Notification of project selection: mid-January 2020
Accreditation opens: October 15, 2019
Accreditation application deadline: February 15, 2020
Notification of accreditation: mid-February 2020
By submitting a project, you accept our data policy in accordance with the GDPR.
For questions regarding CPH:FORUM, please contact email@example.com.