Soon we will announce the selected projects for this year’s CPH:FORUM, but in the meantime the deadline to apply for an observer seat is coming up on February 1, 2017.
CPH:FORUM is an international financing and co-production event, dedicated to facilitate the development and financing of creative and visually strong film projects. The event will take place during the festival, on March 22-23, at our new festival centre Kunsthal Charlottenborg. During those two days, you will have the opportunity to witness directors and producers pitch their ideas and film projects to industry professionals and meet potential co-production partners, financiers and distributors.
A wide range of international professionals from broadcasting corporations through film institutes, art institutions and philanthropic foundations to sales agents and distributors are already confirmed.
Have a look at the list below of confirmed decision makers with more to come as we speak!
You still have the possibility to attend the event as an observer, so make sure to get your accreditation before the deadline on February 1.
As an observer you will have access to:
- CPH:FORUM project presentations
- CPH:FORUM networking lunch and coffee
- International Dinner Party
- Industry Networking Drinks
- One-on-One meetings (according to availability)
- All regular CPH:DOX film screenings
- All 5 days of CPH:CONFERENCE
- All regular events and parties
- CPH:MARKET (video library and online preview for 30+ days)
- Industry Guide and Festival Catalogue
- Detailed guest list
- Guest desk services
Get your accreditation here
Preliminary list of confirmed Decision Makers